Streamline process, reduce complexity
The ProjectReady™ Document Control Suite allows users to easily assemble and manage RFI’s, Submittals and Transmittals. Internal and external collaboration is made easy with on-demand delivery of documents and advanced workflows built-in to uphold standards for controlling documents and ensure conformance so that contractual demands are met. Choose from multiple workflow types, & set due and expiration dates for packages.
Painless and effective document control
The Document Control Suite makes it easy to create these industry standard packages by providing an easy to use interface for searching, sorting and filtering through thousands of Matter Documents and Drawings.
Whether your content lives in your project sites or on local files systems, ProjectReady allows you to easily access and leverage that data so that it can be used with any Document Control Package. This allows you the ability to keep the systems you have in place for storing large files while integrating that data to be controlled and used with ProjectReady.
Create and Manage Email and RFI’s directly from Microsoft Outlook
Leverage the product and user experience you already know with Microsoft Outlook integration for ProjectReady. Un-silo matter information locked inside your email to easily create RFI and email packages as well as save matter emails and documents directly to the matter site. Now when external clients and users email you a request for information or pertinent matter information, users can easily create & track the RFI or tag emails to be routed as Change Orders, Field Notes, Addendums & Meeting Minutes. This drives easy management and tracking of your packages in your matter site ensuring no information is lost and a timely response. Users maintain a familiar, intuitive user experience which drives adoption of the ProjectReady solution and better control of your matter data.
Drive Visibility & Control with advanced reporting of all your Document Communications
With all transactions captured in our database, ProjectReady produces a robust set of automated and focused reporting – detailing the package type, status and dates of the documents that have been transmitted and to whom. This allows document controllers and managers to report this information to any key stakeholders using advanced filtering.
ProjectReady’s robust database provides the business user with quick and easy access to critical matter information, allowing users to check on the status, due date, market sector, approver etc., on all of the documents in and out of the enterprise.
Standard Reports include:
- Matters by Project Manager
- Matters by Profit Center
- Open Tasks by Assigned To
- Outstanding RFI’s by Matter
- Outstanding Submittals by Matter
- Outstanding Transmittals by Matter
- Outstanding Packages (Geographic report, RFI, Submittal, Transmittal)
- RFI by Market Sector
- Task Information
- RFIs in Progress vs. Completed
- RFI by Division status
The exchange and delivery of these document packages and processes used throughout the Legal industry are the key deliverables that drive milestone payments to the matter. The ability to easily prove receipt of matter information and documentation internally and externally with firms and clients is essential.
Automated Cover Sheets for all Document Communications
The ProjectReady™ Document Control Suite automatically produces Cover Sheets for all document package types including RFI, Transmittals & Submittals. This ensures an automated distributable and record of everything included in your document packages
Easily Resubmit Document Control Communications
Forgot to add a document or an approver to your Transmittal, Submittal or RFI? Now with ProjectReady, just easily resubmit with the added information with no need to restart the process generating enormous time savings.
Default Permission Templates for Approvers in Document Control
Have a group of approvers you typically send your Document Packages to? Easily save that group to avoid the re-assembling of users getting your document control communications out quickly and to the appropriate people.
Pull Content From Any Library in the System
Pull content from ALL of your content libraries to be used in your Document Package Communications. This means that no matter where your content resides, you can easily reach, add and submit it with our document control suite.
Ensure and enforce uniformity based on best practices
Receipt and sign-off of document packages are managed using Workflow and External E-mails all while maintaining the security and governance of matter sites. ProjectReady delivers flexibility & control for delivery of your content with multiple pre-defined workflow options, unlimited approver support and the ability to easily set expiration and due dates across all your packages. Once created, security is set, cover sheets are automatically created and notifications sent to all appropriate parties.
- Control thousands of documents across thousands of matters
- Establish enterprise communication standards that are consistent, reliable, repeatable and easily adopted
- Assemble packages with a simple wizard and shopping cart experience
- Manage and create RFI’s, Transmittals and Submittals from one intuitive and easy interface
- Secure and governed sharing of information made simple and managed directly by authorized business users
- Outlook Integration to manage emails related to matters
- Manage RFI’s right from Outlook
- Rich and comprehensive reporting across all document packages – delivered to the desktop or on your mobile device
- Track and know the status of key deliverables from one matter or across thousands of matters with a few clicks of a mouse
- Detailed drill down and analysis of dozens of key metrics and performance drivers
- Ensure automatic delivery and auditable receipt of matter documents sent to clients and vendors via email and the web
- Easily search, filter, and sort matter documents and content
- Cover sheets for all document packages created automatically as part of any submittal, transmittal or RFI response
- Workflows, notifications and processes built for the AEC